Why Are Team Building Activities Important?
Team-building activities are a way to provide high-impact learning, increase team skills and communications, and improve morale and productivity. Employees benefit through experiencing a sense of accomplishment in working as a group to complete a challenging task and learning ways to improve communication skills. Team building allows employees to return to the office reinvigorated and with a new set of problem-solving skills.
What Does Flour Power Offer For Team Building Activities?
Fun! Fun and teamwork! We work with you to design a menu and event that accomplishes your goals for your team. From Iron Chef Challenges to Throwdowns to instructor led classes, we offer flexibility and will happily design a program that works best for you. Just call us and tell us your goals and we'll design the perfect event just for you!
Most of our events are two hours and include up to 11 participants. Prices vary by location so please reach out to your local studio. Give us a call and let us work with your budget!
How Do I Get Started?
Just give the studio closest to you a call and our Studio Managers will help!
- Highlands Ranch, CO: (720) 656-9405
- Alpharetta, FA: (470) 760-6460
- Marietta/East Cobb County, GA: (Coming Soon)
- Northville, MI: (248) 349-5305
- North Carolina
- Cary Parkside, NC: (919) 780-2931
- Charlotte Rea Farms, NC: (704) 246-6069
- Lake Norman Area, NC: (704) 929-2884
- Raleigh Falls River, NC: (919) 594-1904
- Raleigh North Hills, NC: (919) 594-1904
- Holly Springs Town Center, NC (919) 607-4288
- Pittsburgh, PA: (412) 579-0372
- South Carolina
- Columbia, SC: (803) 231-9635
- Fort Mill, SC: (704) 759-4337
- Knoxville, TN: (865) 437-6488
- Nashville, TN: (615) 961-3466
- Memphis, TN: (Coming Soon)
- Allen, TX: (855) 735-7797
- Denton, TX: (940) 343-5515
- Frisco, TX: (Coming Soon)