Why Are Team Building Activities Important?
Team-building activities are a way to provide high-impact learning, increase team skills and communications, and improve morale and productivity. Employees benefit through experiencing a sense of accomplishment in working as a group to complete a challenging task and learning ways to improve communication skills. Team building allows employees to return to the office reinvigorated and with a new set of problem-solving skills.
What Does Flour Power Offer For Team Building Activities?
Fun! Fun and teamwork! We work with you to design a menu and event that accomplishes your goals for your team. From Iron Chef Challenges to Throwdowns to instructor led classes, we offer flexibility and will happily design a program that works best for you. Just call us and tell us your goals and we'll design the perfect event just for you!
Most of our events are two hours and are $395 for up to 11 participants. Each additional participant starting with #12 is an additional $25 and we will do a final headcount with you at your event. Our pricing can change depending on the time needed and any extra services Flour Power will need to provide. Just call us and let us work with your budget!
How Do I Get Started?
Just give the studio closest to you a call and our Studio Managers will help!
- Raleigh Falls River: (919) 594-1904
- Raleigh North Hills: (919) 594-1904
- Cary Parkside Town Commons (919) 780-2931
- Charlotte Quail Corners (704) 759-4337
- Holly Springs Town Center (919) 607-4288
- Lake Norman Area, NC: (704) 929-2884
- Charlotte Rea Farms: (704) 246-6069
- Northville, Michigan: (248) 513-3077
- Garner/Clayton, NC: (919) 612-5468
- Highlands Ranch, CO: (720) 656-9405
- Nashville, TN: (615) 961-3466
- Knoxville, TN: (865) 437-6488
- Columbia, SC: (803) 231-9635
- Pittsburgh, PA: Opening Soon
- Allen, TX: (855) 735-7797